G Cloud Backup is the unique application that lets you save the entire contents of your device – all your photos, videos, music, contacts, call log, SMS, documents and much more to a safe cloud. It keeps you from stress in case you'll lose your phone or tablet. It will take just one minute to install the app and back up all the necessary data you select from the list.
First, 1GB goes free of charge, after that, you can earn some space by social sharing or through built-in purchases. Upload speed is not the best one, but G Cloud compensates it with a dozen of great features, for example:
- A number of days between backup can be chosen from 1 to 30.
- Find My Android feature helps to locate lost devices
- Photo memories timeline for the cloud gallery
- Ability to access your messages, calls, and contacts, share music and videos or view photos from the website: http://www.gcloudapp.com
- App can be protected by the password
- Protection of more than one device simultaneously
- Secure Socket Layer data transfer and 256-AES storing on Amazon AWS
- One tap sign up with Email, Google+ or Facebook
- Backup External SD cards
- Migrate or restore to a new device with one tap
- Every version of all files Backs up available
- Advanced options to change daily schedule and more
To restore all your stuff in case of losing your phone – just download and sign in to the G Cloud Backup app on your new device.
How To Backup Your Phone Data With G Cloud
1- Download, install and launch the G Cloud app.
2- Click New User to create a new account – enter an e-mail address, choose a password and then click Sign up. After confirmation of correctly spelled email address click Proceed.
3- Select what to backup by checking the appropriate boxes in the list. Then click the Done.
You should mention that G Cloud will schedule daily backups of your data by default. Go to the app options by clicking the button at the top right. Click Back up Schedule, if you want to disable them.
Subscription plans (over free 1GB) are as follows:
– 50 GB of Cloud space will cost $0.99 monthly (renewable), or $9.99 yearly (renewable)
– Unlimited storage can be obtained for $4.99 monthly (renewable), or $49.99 yearly (renewable)
– One time payment of $99.99 for unlimited storage for good
Download the G Cloud Backup for FREE